Translate

wtorek, 29 marca 2016

I always have the same problem: what is to be actually the first post on the new blog?

I always have the same problem: what is to be actually the first post on the new blog? This might sound rather strange, as if I had a lot of blogs. Yes, that's true. I had, but I neglected them after some time. It was caused by science and trips. I can never be sure, that with this won't happen the same. After all, I will try to prevent this :)

Karolina's Daily
 is my "online diary",which you can read as much as possible 'legal' ':D, without any remorse. I must admit, that I am and I prefer to stay anonymous in the internet. I don't like to reveal. I prefer that the reader of my "diary" depended on its content than on my face. In writing I have contact a relatively every day, because in addition to the blog I write my other personal notes in the diary "paper", for many years. Pouring thoughts on paper helps me destressing and isolation from the outside world.

I think you see that I am not a person, who speak English brilliantly. I live in Poland. This is a country in Central Europe. :) My country is most often compared to Russia, but the distance between the two countries is 1400km. I don't think, that it's close. :D This is two completely different countries. Some people may think, that we have similar languages. I speak Polish and completely don't understand Russian. :P
 
I forgot to introduce myself. Not nice :/. SO, I'm Karolina an I have 17. Every day, I go to high school in Wroclaw. This is my beloved city.
 When you are in Poland, necessarily come to Wrocław. I think that this is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, with an interesting history, amaizing monuments and views. Maybe, I'll do post about Wrocław.
I'm in high school in the class of humanities. It is a class with extended 2 subjects: Polish language and history. I love to go back to the future, as every woman. I'm kidding. I like to read books, most historical, horror and eroticism. Everything I'm speaking in brief. I promise, that I will do posts in which you will learn more about me. :)

I will try to post frequently. I will write about topics that upset me the most, shocking and curious. I share with you my knowledge.

Thank you that you've made it to the end, and see u again!

Karolina :*

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz