Translate

wtorek, 29 marca 2016

More about me :)

Hi! As you can see these, this is my beginning in blogging. I want so that you drew attention to the fact that I learn about blogging and I don't want you to me immediately a negative opinion. In the first post I said generally big shortcut something about myself. In this post, I wouldn't like to say so much in general.

You know that I'm Karolina :D and I'm 17. I have several blogs but neglect them, for various reasons, which now I don't want to talk. 

I am a lover of books - psychological, erotic and old dramas. I'm reading 4 books for now:
"Introduction to Psychoanalysis" (Z. Freud)
"Pleasures of the night" (Sylvia Day)
"Roulette habits" (David McRaney) (in Pol. "Ruletka nawyków")
"Tristan and Isolde" (Joseph Bedier)
Frankly, I prefer to read a book than watch movies. But I'm also a fan of world cinema. I love "The Hunger Games". Sometimes, I would watch the horror , for example "Chernobyl: reactor" .But I watch horror movies with the lights on ... usually with the mother. :D 

I can't imagine the end of the day without music.
Everyday, in the evening, I sit on the bed with headphones on and listen to my favorite bands. The most common are: Arctic Monkeys, The Neighbourhood, The Rolling Stones and Beyonce. I always intrested in music. My parents promised me, that next year, they'll enroll me on guitar and vocals. I'm wainting! :) 

My next passion is sport. In elementary school I attended for three years to swim class where I really learned how to swim well, I became even lifeguard course. :D 
Currently, I don't have too much time to walk to the pool. You know- school... 
Every two days, I go to the gym and after each workout I write in my diary how much time I did the exercise. From January, I have 34 hours :D I have lost 6 kg weight and it goes better and better. Now I weigh 50 kg and have 160 cm. Perfect! :) For holidays I 'll  have a perfect figure. I'll try to make a post with my "little metamorphosis." 

Overall, I have a hard character. I'm specyfic. I don't like boredom, routine life.  I like to experiment with my looks. Routine- this word should not exist! 

I've never had a boyfriend. I think they're on to me just scared. Because maybe I considered to be a one that doesn't give anyone a chance. Well ... I did not give a chance to 7 boys, with 3 in this year.I am looking for the appropriate, but it goes very badly. 

What I have weakness? 
1. Definitely musicians. Jesus ... I love people who are highly regarded talent!
2. Chocolate - even while on a diet, it never will not give up. I don't know moderation. 

Ok.  I think that if you so much about me enough. You can learn more in subsequent posts. I have millions of ideas! I promise I will not be bored. 

Kisses and see u later! 


Karolina

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz